Friday, November 15, 2013

friday links

2013.11.15

things I want to eat:
this paleo-ified Thanksgivukkah leftovers sandwich from Stupid Easy Paleo
(inspired by the insane turkey sandwich I linked to last week from Food52)
this roasted tomato caprese grilled cheese from How Sweet It Is
this chocolate pecan pie from Elana's Pantry

things I want to buy but shouldn't:
this crazy awesome deco-inspired yoga mat from Magic Carpet
these leather skinny pants from Helmut Lang
everything from J.Crew's sale section (take an extra 40% off with code "styletime")

things I'm obsessing over:
this smoking slipper DIY project from Cupcakes and Cashmere
this outfit from Alison of Chain Strap Purse
this new paleo blog with a kosher spin from D
(and PS -- I actually authored the style portion of her Friday post! Check it out here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment