Friday, November 8, 2013

friday links

I cannot stop wearing these leopard print flats. If you follow me on Instagram, I apologize for the frequency with which they appear in my photos.

things I want to eat:
this insane turkey sandwich (aka "the Thanksgivukkah Double Down") from Food52
this brie, nutella, and pear grilled cheese from Wit & Delight
this pumpkin bread pudding from Paleo Parents

things I want to buy but shouldn't:
this brass finish bar cart from Target
this cashmere poncho from 360 Sweater
this printed tank dress from Aryn K

things I'm obsessing over:
this new rating system in Swedish movie theaters

this video of Norman Reedus from Team Coco*
this sold-out, way-out-of-my-price-range coat from Three Floor

Is it just me, or are Daryl Dixon's biceps even hotter this season? This is a serious question.



1 comment:

  1. I just bought zebra print flats and I'm obsessed with them. I don't even care that they might look absolutely ridiculous. Don't even care.

    Oh, and I'm all over that pumpkin bread pudding from Paleo Parents. I've already decided to bring it to Thanksgiving dinner at my future in-laws house.

    ReplyDelete