Wednesday, November 13, 2013

[this is genius] Old Navy mid-rise skinny jeans

     rockstar mid-rise super skinny jeans // Old Navy // $34.94
     ($13.30  $17.50 today with code "holiday")

I know, I know 
 Old Navy rockstar skinnies are far from new. But did you guys know that they created a mid-rise version? Oh, you did? Fine, maybe I'm the last person to find out. But I don't care; I'm still going to make a big deal out of this discovery. And pick up at least two pairs. Screw you, shopping freeze.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! They quit making those for a while! They are so much better. Sigh, dear beloved rockstar skinnies you complete me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They made them before?! I had no idea. NO ONE EVER TELLS ME ANYTHING.

      Delete
  2. I love Old Navy. Half my wardrobe is from Old Navy.

    ReplyDelete