Saturday, May 14, 2011

beauty favorites / volume I

I may not wear much makeup, but beauty products still manage to take up a good amount of the counter space in our bathroom. I probably own more lip balm and body lotion than any one person could possibly need. But what can I say? I'm a sucker for anything that smells like dessert or has coconut at the top of its ingredient list. Below are a handful of my favorite products, some that I've recently discovered, some that I've been using for years. What are some of your favorites?








from the top:
     Burt's Bee's Tinted Lip Balm in Rose (available at drugstore.com)
     Coconut Lip Butter (available at the Body Shop)
     Simpatico Solid Perfume, No. 8 (available at Anthropologie)
     Ultra Bland Facial Cleanser (available at Lush)
     Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut Moisturizer and Soap (both available at drugstore.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment