Saturday, May 14, 2011

click, purchase, mine: safari style at LOFT


LOFT Safari Button Front Top (shown in herb green): $44.50

I've always enjoyed mixing masculine and feminine, so it's no real surprise that I'm a big fan of the safari styles that have been popping up everywhere over the past few months. I've only had it in my possession for about a week and a half, but my new utility vest from J.Crew has quickly become one of my favorite layering pieces for Spring, and I love pairing it with florals, blush tones, and girly jewelry. It's clear from looking at my wardrobe, though, that I'm in need of more work-appropriate clothing that is designed with warm weather in mind, so when LOFT announced that all online and in-store purchases would be 30% off today, I couldn't resist snagging the two items shown above. Fortunately, Kevin and I both did some Spring cleaning at the end of April, so there is plenty of room in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment