Tuesday, March 8, 2011

another reason to win the lottery: the home decor section at Anthropologie

As always, I used my lunch break at work yesterday to do a little online window shopping and catch up on a number of the blog posts that had accumulated in my Google reader throughout the morning. After seeing this post by Kelly Framel of The Glamourai, I was inspired to head over to Anthropologie and check out their home decor section.

This was an immense error in judgment.


top left: Calandria Armchair ($1,598)
top right: Woods Wallpaper ($198)
bottom left: Tea Time Chandelier ($1,800)
bottom right: Finn Rocker ($1,698)

In case this isn't already abundantly clear -- I can't even afford the wallpaper. 

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I WANT THAT ROCKER SO BAD! Sorry for yelling I was just literally swooning over it. I am in desperate need for some ikat in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the tea time chandelier would be mine! One day! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete