Friday, March 4, 2011

weekend wish list: first edition

Medium Leather Carry-All Pouch: $45 at American Apparel
[ discovered via this post on The Glamourai ]


Demitasse Urban Shine Demistache Necklace: $40 at Max & Chloe
[ spotted in this post on The Man Repeller; hunted down online ] 


Seychelles Romance Boot: $77 at 6pm.com
[ do you think I could have the heels cut down by an inch? ]


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1: available for pre-order at Amazon for $24.99
[ don't judge me ]


1 comment:

  1. You know what's priceless about this? Is that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one is on the top of my wish list as well :) That movie was great! I'm a huge harry potter fan (and I'm proud of it!) haha Love your blog I'm now following via bloglovin :) If you like my blog please do the same!

    Collections & Shopbop Giveaway

    ReplyDelete