Saturday, March 26, 2011

cheap thrill: serpent ring at ModCloth

Midnight Coil Ring: $11.99 at ModCloth
(worn with mixed metal stacking rings by House of Harlow 1960)

This purchase was inspired by Kristina of Pretty Shiny Sparkly, who wore hers with a number of other rings, including a dragon ring (also from ModCloth), in her recent Circle Circle Dot Dot post.  I'd personally like to find a lion ring to pair with mine, though.  You know, so I can be a huge nerd and use my jewelry to simultaneously represent both Slytherin and Gryffindor.  

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that ring! And I totally dig the Gryffindor/Slytherin idea, lol!


    Kendra
    Closet Confections - A Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing about this ring is that it's actually quite dainty, unlike a lot of the other snake rings I've seen. It's such a good deal, too. I'm surprised that it hasn't sold out yet.

    Kendra, thank you for making me feel like slightly less of a nerd. I still haven't found the right lion ring yet, but I haven't give up hope.

    ReplyDelete