Saturday, March 12, 2011

weekend wish list: modern nostalgia


I know that it's still too cold to be thinking about wearing these with bare feet, but I'm in love with the idea of wearing them right now with brightly colored socks and tights.

I first saw this set in Lucky Magazine, and I've had the website bookmarked ever since.  I couldn't possibly justify buying anything for our current kitchen, but if this set is still available when Kevin and I finally make our move to the west coast later this year, I may have to splurge.

I'm pretty much obsessed with my new iPhone, and the only thing stopping me from making this purchase is that I can't decide which color I want.

This ring should belong to me.

Almost finished re-watching season two.  Need more Carrie Bradshaw.

Because my closet is mostly filled with neutrals, I generally rely on accessories to add interest to my outfits, and since I can't seem to get my hands on that yellow clutch from American Apparel seen on The Glamourai, I'm giving up and shifting my focus to these sunglasses instead. 

4 comments:

  1. you´re so cute....
    love this style!!
    congratulations!=D
    xx


    www.1sillaparamibolsoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! You're so sweet.
    And can I just say how much I love your blue pants?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that ring!! So gorgeous.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tonya, I kind of love everything by Dara Ettinger. Last year I got amazingly lucky and scored one of her necklaces in a Hautelook flash sale. Since then, I've been hoping that her stuff will pop up on there again (or on another flash sale site) but no such luck, at least not yet.

    By the way, I'm so glad that you somehow stumbled across my blog, because your comment here led me to your blog, which I'm now totally obsessed with. Consider yourself followed, lady. You have AMAZING style.

    ReplyDelete