Monday, April 25, 2011

click, purchase, mine: sleeveless trenchcoat


Sleeveless Trenchcoat by Staring at Stars ---> available at UO

I've been lusting after this sleeveless trenchcoat at UO for a little over a month now. Unfortunately, no one that I've showed it to has responded very enthusiastically. I keep going back to it, though, checking every week to make sure that it's still in stock (and that it hasn't magically dropped in price). And after seeing it make an appearance in today's post on Atlantic-Pacific, I've decided that I must have it before Spring officially turns into Summer. Click, purchase, MINE.

8 comments:

  1. it's so different, but i like it :)

    please check out these sales, proceeds go towards japan relief effort.

    http://shop4japan.tumblr.com/

    thanks for looking
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves it. Glad you made the leap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love it..
    You can also wear it with a leather jacket underneath, very Burberry ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that trench!! perfect for spring!! thanks for your lovely comment ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete