Saturday, April 23, 2011

in my closet / first edition

I love putting together my weekend wish lists, but I'd also like to start a new feature that gives you a glimpse of what's inside my actual closet. After all, this blog is called this is my so-called style, and since the majority of my wish list items never make it into my own closet -- generally because they are outside my price range or just totally and completely frivolous -- it only seems appropriate to start showing you some of the things that already live in my closet and manage to consistently bring a smile to my face. I'm not sure yet if this will be a weekly feature or one that is less frequent, but I had fun putting together this first edition, which features a few of my most favorite items. 


from the top: Yarnz scarf collection* (all via Gilt) / embellished shoulder sweater by LOFT /

* For the record, my scarf addiction is still way out of control.  To give you a bit of perspective: these scarves make up only a small fraction of my full scarf collection. Seriously -- I think I might own more than 50 scarves. I'm almost too scared to count.
** Warm weather, where are you?! I'm dying to wear these shoes with bare feet. And to put away my heavier coats. Please hurry.

6 comments:

  1. Those wedges are so cute!!!


    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wedge sandals are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the wedges!! Perfect for spring.

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes and the prints!!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Xx,
    Beatricebalaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete