Thursday, April 7, 2011

what would you wear with these shoes?


Do you remember this post from February?  Well, they're here.  And I'm in love.  And even though I was running late for work today and feeling kind of uncreative, I just could not wait to wear them, so I ended up with a really simple outfit that consisted of a basic navy tee, a charcoal gray grandpa-esque cardigan, skinny jeans in a dark wash, and a thick knit cream scarf.  To be honest though, I'm not sure if more time would have helped me come up with anything better.  I'm having trouble figuring out what to wear with these shoes, and nothing I have in my closet seems quite right.  Assuming that you're like me and think that floral saddle shoes are totally appropriate footwear for someone in their 20s, what would you pair with these shoes?  I'd love to hear your suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. I think they'll be great with skirts and dresses as it warms up. Even jean shorts. Ooh I actually like that idea more that I think about it, jean shorts all the way.

    ReplyDelete