Saturday, April 2, 2011

what to eat when you should have been out the door 15 minutes ago


I've had trouble waking up on time for the past few weeks, and the problem is that it's a vicious cycle: the later I get up in the morning, the later I get to work; the later I get to work, the later I get out of work; the later I get out of work, the later I go to bed; and the later I go to bed, the later I get up the next morning.  See what I mean?  And unfortunately, unlike my precious job, it's not really an option for me to eat breakfast at work.  Luckily, I've recently discovered the perfect breakfast for those mornings when I should have been out the door 15 minutes ago and haven't even gotten out of my pajamas yet.  It's super quick, but it's also delicious and relatively healthy.  (With the exception of the sugar in the Greek yogurt, that is.  Oh well.  I'm just not a plain yogurt kind of girl, all right?)

     1 container Fage 0% Blueberry/Acai Greek Yogurt (5.3 oz)
     1 serving Uncle Sam's Cereal (3/4 cup)
     1 T. toasted sliced almonds
     1/2 cup fresh blueberries

1 comment:

  1. I got this recipe from a friend a few weeks ago and haven't tried it yet. But your pictures got me hungry again so i'm going to the grocery store in an hour!

    xo

    ReplyDelete