Friday, April 29, 2011

perfectly polished

I don't really wear any makeup -- which I'll elaborate on at a later date -- but I LOVE nail polish. I treat myself to pedicures in the spring and summer, but I almost never get my fingernails painted, because I am hopeless when it comes to screwing them up. If I don't ruin them on my way home from the nail salon, I chip them the next day at work, guaranteed. But these three nail trends are totally tempting me:

ORANGE POLISH
(Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Gamma -- available at Sephora)


COLORBLOCKING
(YSL nails spotted on The Beauty Department)


OMBRE
(spotted on The Beauty Department by Anna)


I really wish that I was better at painting my own nails, because I'm pretty sure that the manicurist is going to hate me if I ask her to ombre my nails or give me a multi-colored french manicure.


1 comment: