Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jewelmint / take one

I've been curious about Jewelmint ever since Kate Bosworth's most recent appearance on the cover of Lucky Magazine, but I wasn't curious enough to take the plunge until two or three weeks ago when I came across a great Groupon for first time Jewelmint customers. I had a little trouble deciding which pieces I liked best, but I have to say that I'm pretty pleased with the first two baubles that I picked out. Take a look.
  
"the Bowie ring"

"the Blushing Stones ring"

I wasn't planning to make another purchase this month, but I'm now seriously coveting the necklace that Anna is wearing in this post.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love them! Can't pick a favorite. Groupon well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing ring!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,love both of them but the second one is my favourite!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comment! those rings are amazing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete