Saturday, April 16, 2011

currently obsessing over: Banana Republic's Heritage Vest

This vest from Banana Republic's Heritage Collection has been all over my blog reader for the past few months.  I've seen it on Kelly of The Glamourai, Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller, Beth of B. Jones Style, Christine of My Style Pill, and Jules of Sincerely, Jules.

( top left: Sincerely, Jules / top right: My Style Pill / bottom: The Glamourai )

I'm officially obsessed with it.  Unfortunately, it's impossible to get my hands on one.  It's not available online, although it may have been at one point, and the one Banana Republic in my local area that sells the Heritage Collection is completely sold out of this particular style.  After forcing myself to accept that it just wasn't meant to be, I've been trying to hunt down something similar, but I'm not having much luck.  If you've seen any look-alike vests out there, please, fill me in.

3 comments:

  1. Love this vest it's such a great color and I love that it's a cargo jacket without sleeves (basically). How about checking on Ebay? Usually Ebay has everything!

    Collections & Shopbop Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. that vest seems like it would get tons of mileage! It's a great color too.

    www.lagelle.com

    ReplyDelete